Tuesday 25 June 2013

I Heart Palestine

I Heart Palestine > I Love Palestine
Heart shaped flag of Palestine > kufiya cloth > Keffiyeh scarf > shemagh head dress
Show your support for Palestine!

I love Palestine T-shirt
I love Palestine T-shirt by truthinducedparanoia


I love Palestine iPhone 4 Cover
I love Palestine iPhone 4 Cover by truthinducedparanoia

The Catastrophe - al Nakba 

The ruthless war of Independence waged by brutal Israeli forces against a mostly unarmed civilian population of Palestine. Over 750,000 Palestinian men, women and children were driven from homes and villages. Israeli forces carried out over 33 massacres and destroyed 531 Palestinian villages.

Author Norman Finkelstein states: “According to the former director of the Israeli army archives, ‘in almost every village occupied by us during the War... acts were committed which are defined as war crimes, such as murders, massacres, and rapes’...Uri Milstein, the authoritative Israeli military historian of the 1948 war, goes one step further, maintaining that ‘every skirmish ended in a massacre of Arabs.’”
I love Palestine Baby Pacifiers
I love Palestine Baby Pacifiers by truthinducedparanoia

You can view a large range of Pro Palestine designs - Free Palestine tshirts and Free Palestine designs

No comments:

Post a Comment